-
Junior Member
registered user
I entered nothing in the console. When I start Linux and I see the black screen with white letters
, I see the error very fast.
Well I am going to try the latest version , maybe it's fixed in that version.
I don't have this problem with SuSE 8.0 , it must be a little bug I think.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 08:20 AM
-
By NDT_69 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 11:18 AM
-
By sala94 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 04:20 PM
-
By karplus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 11:30 AM
-
By riechert in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 10:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99