-
Junior Member
registered user
Kernel Headers
Are the kernel-headers for the knoppix kernel available somewhere as a deb package? I am trying out adding zeroinstall to my knoppix-based distro and if I can compile the lazyfs module against the current kernel rather than compiling a whole new one with all the right modules this would be very handy.
Has anyone tried out zeroinstall with knoppix?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I found an archive of the knoppix source code http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/sources/.
I hope this helps.
James
-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks.. it looks to be pretty out dated though.
-
Junior Member
registered user
I was able to get 0install and rox working fine in a Knoppix remaster. I compiled off of the regular 2.4.27 kernel headers.
Similar Threads
-
By jacksonon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2007, 10:23 AM
-
By Viro in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 02:24 PM
-
By Grendelsbane in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 07:32 PM
-
By debi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:28 PM
-
By sauvaget in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 07:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco System P 715w AC 80 Platinum Config 1 Power Supply Spare - PWRC1715WACP
$324.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49