Hey guys, I recently re-installed WinXP and I backed up all my data to one drive and removed it. Then, I installed the new OS and put the drive with the backups back into the system. When WinXP booted, I could see only one folder and then all the subfolders had gibberish for names along with the files. So, I booted up Knoppix and found that all the files were fine and still there with the correct names. After this, I booted back into WinXP and it ran a scan on the whole backup drive saying it needed to check that disk. It said there were some errors and they could not be fixed. When WinXP got booted up again, I tried to look at the drive again and found the one file I could open was still named correctly but it was an unknown file extension instead of a folder icon. Fearing the worst, I opened up knoppix again and it cannot read the folder either, it is still an unknown file type as well.
What can I do?! I really need this data since its my bookmarks, email, and other important irreplaceable stuff. Help is greatly appreciated!

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Intel Xeon E5-2698 v4 SR2JW 20-Core 40T 2.20GHz 50MB LGA2011-3 CPU Processor
$39.50