Hey guys, I recently re-installed WinXP and I backed up all my data to one drive and removed it. Then, I installed the new OS and put the drive with the backups back into the system. When WinXP booted, I could see only one folder and then all the subfolders had gibberish for names along with the files. So, I booted up Knoppix and found that all the files were fine and still there with the correct names. After this, I booted back into WinXP and it ran a scan on the whole backup drive saying it needed to check that disk. It said there were some errors and they could not be fixed. When WinXP got booted up again, I tried to look at the drive again and found the one file I could open was still named correctly but it was an unknown file extension instead of a folder icon. Fearing the worst, I opened up knoppix again and it cannot read the folder either, it is still an unknown file type as well.
What can I do?! I really need this data since its my bookmarks, email, and other important irreplaceable stuff. Help is greatly appreciated!

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC SATA III 2.5" SSD Laptop XBOX PS3 PC
$119.99