Read the Docs on "Cheat Codes" & "Saving Knoppix Configuration".
Cheat Code may have to be set in the "syslinux.cfg" file, depends on
which version your using I think (I could be wrong).
MOSTLY READ the DOCS, I'm sure this is covered.
Despite the existence of settings for "1280x1024" resolution in my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4, my desktop is set to a lower resolution.
How do I invoke the configuration program for Knoppix so that I can restore 1280x1024?
Bob
Read the Docs on "Cheat Codes" & "Saving Knoppix Configuration".
Cheat Code may have to be set in the "syslinux.cfg" file, depends on
which version your using I think (I could be wrong).
MOSTLY READ the DOCS, I'm sure this is covered.
For diagnostics: "xrandr" (in konsole, after X has started) will give you the resolutions your system thinks possible.
"xrandr 3" changes the resolution to the one labelled "3".
If everything fail try the ksconfig, this is a hot topic search the post you will find the answer
kxconfig from a su shell (Knoppix - System - Root Terminal)Originally Posted by tilleyrw

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00