Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3

    knoppix

    I've got a two problems.

    1. I need to mount USB Flash disk, but I don't know how to do it.

    2. Can I do, that I set settings and I want on next power on it is set. I thought, it might be save to Floppy disk and on next power on it is loaded.

    THX for all normal answers.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    929

    Re: knoppix

    Quote Originally Posted by kenoh
    I've got a two problems.

    1. I need to mount USB Flash disk, but I don't know how to do it.

    2. Can I do, that I set settings and I want on next power on it is set. I thought, it might be save to Floppy disk and on next power on it is loaded.
    For 1, boot with the flash drive inserted: chances are that Knoppix will see it and put an icon on the desktop. If not, look at /etc/fstab and it'll probably have a usb entry.

    Mine is:

    /dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1 vfat defaults,user,noauto,showexec,umask=022 0 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM picture

LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM

$1749.99



Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G) picture

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)

$89.99



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99



1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM picture

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM

$320.00



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC4 2133 DDR4 M393A2G40DB0-CPB (lot of 14) picture

Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC4 2133 DDR4 M393A2G40DB0-CPB (lot of 14)

$920.00



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC picture

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC

$349.99



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00