synaptic => search wifi =>kwifimanager
Is there a program to view available connections? Im using a wpc11 from linksys on a Panasonic cf-25 laptop 166mhz 96 megs of ram. When I installed knoppix to the hard drive it detected my card and it just works. But I would like to see available connections as from windows ME. I see that there are about 5 connections available to me here in my neighborhood while using windows ME however my router produces best results. How do I know im connected to my router? I am a newb to Knoppix and wireless connections. I used Yoper on my pc wired and that all worked out of the box. However yoper will not install on my laptop. It has display issues.
synaptic => search wifi =>kwifimanager

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99