-
Program to view available connection using wireless Card?
Is there a program to view available connections? Im using a wpc11 from linksys on a Panasonic cf-25 laptop 166mhz 96 megs of ram. When I installed knoppix to the hard drive it detected my card and it just works. But I would like to see available connections as from windows ME. I see that there are about 5 connections available to me here in my neighborhood while using windows ME however my router produces best results. How do I know im connected to my router? I am a newb to Knoppix and wireless connections. I used Yoper on my pc wired and that all worked out of the box. However yoper will not install on my laptop. It has display issues.
Similar Threads
-
By kaos in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:28 AM
-
By jh2858 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2008, 07:09 PM
-
By CMDR Sweeper in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-02-2006, 05:25 AM
-
By mimi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-02-2005, 03:24 PM
-
By drakkar in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 12:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5-6000 RAM/Memory 32GB(2x16GB) 36-36-36-96 1.35V
$385.00

SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$1400.00

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SODIMM LAPTOP MEMORY
$80.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

T-FORCE DELTA α RGB DDR5 16GB (2x8GB) 6000MHz DIMM Desktop Memory Kit
$225.00