Hi!
Finally I bought a Asus W1000Ga notebook. I have installed a Knoppix 3.8.1 but now I have problems with my DVD/RW unit because it is impossible to use.
Always have an error message about "not valid block devices" (personal traslation from spanish).
Any suggestion?
Javier

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
Open Box Apple OEM 30W USB-C Power Adapter MW2G3AM/A - A2164
$15.99
NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435
$25.95
Lot of 10 Genuine OEM Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter A1719 for Macbook Pro
$179.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99
Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00
Genuine/OEM Apple Duckhead Two-Prong Plug - MagSafe AC Wall Adapter 45W/60W/85W
$8.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05