My BIOS doesn't let me select which CD drive to boot from either .... but it turns out that I can just put a bootable CD in either CD drive and (as long as I don't have a bootable CD in the other drive also) it will boot.Originally Posted by sd5867
My BIOS doesn't let me select which CD drive to boot from either .... but it turns out that I can just put a bootable CD in either CD drive and (as long as I don't have a bootable CD in the other drive also) it will boot.Originally Posted by sd5867

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core I9-14900K 14th Gen Desktop CPU Socket LGA 1700
$320.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95