-
Wireless networking problems - knoppix 3.7 w/HDD install
Hi ,
I'm hoping someone could help me with getting wireless networking set up?
This is using a Compaq Armada M700 with a PCMCIA D-Link DWL650G, with I think the Atheros chipset. The PCMCIA wifi card was added AFTER the HDD install. I've tried booting from the CD again, and it doesn't work there either.
I'm using the Ndiswrapper because as far as I can tell this card isn't supported?
I've followed the instructions in this topic:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12351
and this one
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14206
with no success.
The card works fine when laptop booted into WindowsXP
Anyone have any troubleshooting suggestions? Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By grant_vallance in forum Networking
Replies: 22
Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:17 AM
-
By greywolf19 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 08:22 PM
-
By DukeXC in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2006, 03:07 PM
-
By Sn0wD0g in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:59 PM
-
By kaplanfx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 03:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08