I have two USB wireless devices which I'm trying to configure with Knoppix 3.8.

First is the Belkin F5D07050uk, second is a generic device which appear to have the prism chipset having looked at the Windows drivers.
Code:
prisma00.inf  prisma00.sys  prisma02.inf  prisma02.sys
I've tried using the ndiswrapper to configure these devices, but after installing the windows drivers I'm not getting a wireless itnerface.
Code:
root@1[belkin54g]# ndiswrapper -l
Installed ndis drivers:
bknusb  driver present, hardware present
prisma00        driver present
prisma02        driver present, hardware present
root@1[belkin54g]# iwconfig
lo        no wireless extensions.

eth0      no wireless extensions.
Is ndiswrapper lying about detecting the hardware??

I've seen a number of posts here on the forum from ppl asking which USB devices are working but there is very little information on it
Code:
usb 1-3: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 4
ndiswrapper version 0.12 loaded (preempt=yes,smp=yes)
ndiswrapper (NdisWriteErrorLogEntry:263): log: C000138A, length: 3 (c0000001)

ndiswrapper (ndis_init_one_usb:1702): Windows driver couldn't initialize the device (C                                                 0010006)
bknusb: probe of 1-3:1.0 failed with error -22
usbcore: registered new driver bknusb
ndiswrapper: driver bknusb (BELKIN,11/11/2003, 1.00.5.0) added
DMESG output
Code:
ndiswrapper version 1.1rc3 loaded (preempt=yes,smp=yes)
ndiswrapper: driver bknusb (BELKIN,11/11/2003, 1.00.5.0) loaded
ndiswrapper (NdisWriteErrorLogEntry:251): log: C000138A, count: 3 (c0000001), return address: f8f69c73, entry: f8f7c11f offset: 4294892372
ndiswrapper (ndiswrapper_add_one_usb_dev:311): Windows driver couldn't initialize the device (C0010006)
ndiswrapper: probe of 1-3:1.0 failed with error -22
usbcore: registered new driver ndiswrapper
Accoring to http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/p...index.php/List the Belkin is supported.