Ok, I found the solution. Sorry for my narrow mindness (real word?). I am used to dealing with that large consumer based product that offers little to none proper documentation. Everyone should know who I am talking about. Kudos to the guys over at KDE for providing proper documentation. After about 7 minutes on their site, my hand slaps my forehead as I find the answer that I am looking for. For future reference, here is the proper solution.
$KDEDIR/share/autostart (in knoppix /usr/share/autostart)
Stores global startup information for all users
On a specific note, this is where i found a file calling for an executable /usr/bin/kde-services-knoppix which contained the commands for starting the language tray and the screen resolution tray.
$KDEHOME/autostart (in knoppix ~/.kde/autostart)
Stores user specific startup information.
Example, gaim starting for a user, where another user may not need to use it.
$KDEHOME/share/config/session (in knoppix ~/.kde/share/config/session)
Stores session specific items.
Example, konquerer is open on your home directory, and you shut down, next time you login, konquerer will open back up to you home directory. Basically restoring to your last session.
Thank you again all that helped.
SD

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00