Do you know for this possibillity http://www.ubuntulinux.org/shipit/link_view ?
I am not able to download many live CD ISOs, due to a slow connection and firewall. I have found several sites that sell Linux CDs for just a few dollars, including live CDs. What sites would you recommend and not recommend for buying live CDs? I am reluctant to buy online at a business site that I know virtually nothing about. I am concerned about giving my credit card number away and the quality of the CD burning.
Thank you for your help.
Do you know for this possibillity http://www.ubuntulinux.org/shipit/link_view ?
The above is a good link (still valid too).
I would share your concerns about the quality of the CD. Most people burning CDs for profit are very likely burning them at high speed. This is know to cause compatability and reliability problems. I can't make any good recomendations as I burn my own. I would suggest that you stay away from the electronic bay of thieves and if you want to buy a CD at least do it through a vendor listed on the official vendor list. This link can be found by following the Get Knoppix link near the top of all forum pages. There is no assurance that these CD are made any slower or with any better materials than CDs that you get elsewhere, and if you do have problems you still need to deal with the seller and not knopper.net, but buying from an official source does help support Knoppix and it's likely that there have not been many unresolved complaints about the official vendors.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99