-
Ordering Live CDs
I am not able to download many live CD ISOs, due to a slow connection and firewall. I have found several sites that sell Linux CDs for just a few dollars, including live CDs. What sites would you recommend and not recommend for buying live CDs? I am reluctant to buy online at a business site that I know virtually nothing about. I am concerned about giving my credit card number away and the quality of the CD burning.
Thank you for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By alan4100 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 12:16 AM
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By Cooperator in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 04:44 PM
-
By peares in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2003, 10:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99