I have a Samsung USB CD/DVD writer. I cannot seem to get knoppix 3.7 to detect it, or if it was detected, determine how to mount it. It does not show up on the KDE desktop or in devices window in the home directory. I need some rather specific steps, as I am mostly a newbie, although I do understand a few things about how drives and partitions are mounted at this point. Actually, USB devices seem to baffle me completely in Knoppix. I have never gotten a USB device to work![]()

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Lot of 10 Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED
$22000.00
Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT V02 Stack
$190.00
Cisco WS-X4748-UPOE+E Catalyst 4500E 48 Port UPoE 10/100/1000 Switch - fast Ship
$39.98
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
2 PACK Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Aironet 2802 Series Dual Band Access Point
$19.85