Background first. I have 1 hard drive hardware. It's divided/partioned to 4.
It's like this before I installed Knoppix into hard drive:
1-XP
2-Files for Downloads
3-Files for Downloads
4-Files for Downloads
I wanted it to be:
1-XP
2-Files for Downloads
3-Files for Downloads
4-Knoppix
But it became:
1-Knoppix
2-Files for Downloads
3-FIles for Downloads
4-Knoppix
So my XP is gone. I'm fine with that, I "can" install again. However, I can't even access it! Like when I go to "File Manager", it doesn't show it. I mean.. It doesn't show #1. It shows 2-4.
Also. I'm using Knoppix from the CD right now. How do I boot using my hard drive(probably #1)... I've tried to google, still no luck. I don't really understand this much. New to Linux.
So. Real question is... How do I boot using hard drive and how do I make it so the computer recognizes #1 so I can install XP?

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99