Hi
On loading from the CD It detects everything but gets stuck at
eth detected waiting for IP....
Since i have not connected to the network. how do i bypass this?
regards
James
Machine Hp Ze4901us
Hi
On loading from the CD It detects everything but gets stuck at
eth detected waiting for IP....
Since i have not connected to the network. how do i bypass this?
regards
James
Machine Hp Ze4901us
You did not mention which Knoppix distro failed, but that error looks like an error that is hit-or-miss, depending on the computer hardware combination.
I found Knoppix 3.7 did not work on HP Pavilion ze4041, but Knoppix 3.8 did work. I have also found that Mepis worked on the HP (but I do not like the Mepis desktop, so I am switching... PCLinuxOS is pretty cool).

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$278.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
$170.00