Hello!

I have the following error when doing an upgrade for my gateway solo:

root@box:/etc/init.d# apt-get -f install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Correcting dependencies... Done
The following extra packages will be installed:
libntfs5
The following NEW packages will be installed:
libntfs5
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 146 not upgraded.
87 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B/62.3kB of archives.
After unpacking 156kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
(Reading database ... 111797 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking libntfs5 (from .../libntfs5_1.9.4-2_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/libntfs5_1.9.4-2_i386.deb (--unpack):
trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/libntfs.so.5', which is also in package ntfsprogs
Errors were encountered while processing:
/var/cache/apt/archives/libntfs5_1.9.4-2_i386.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Also, I cannot get sound to work on this gateway solo. I have the ability under windoz to use the
headphone outlet to listen to sound, I think that there is a low-level sound card in this ancient portable
but am not sure how to figure this out.

I'm a new user of knoppix and any help would be greatly appreciated! I am enjoying very much running software and graphics on this computer.

Cheers,
Freitag