-
Overclockix 3.8
I just bought Overclockix 3.8 and I load it from the CD.When I get to the desktop I click on the "installer" to install it and it comes up in another language.I really want to to install overclockix on my hd and not run it from the cd all the time.Can someone please let me know how to do this? I am new to Linux and absolutley love it.I have pitched all of my microsoft software,lol.Anyway if someone could help me do this I would really appreciate it.You can email me at [email protected]ks alot for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By CytoTech in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2006, 07:12 AM
-
By kidder550 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-12-2005, 12:48 AM
-
By digiplaya2005 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 03:10 PM
-
By jshah329 in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 26
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 06:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99