-
Multiple panels in KDE.
Hello, I was trying to change KDE's look so when you boot you'll have more than one panel. First, I changed the look of KDE in the live-cd, went to /home/knoppix/.kde/share/config and copied kickerrc( the main panel ) to /etc/skel/.kde/share/config/kickerrc. For the child panels I noticed that a separate file is created for each child panel you add, so I copied /home/knoppix/.kde/share/config/childpanel-extension-*rc to /etc/skel/.kde/share/config/ the problem is that the main panel's( kickerrc ) configuration takes effect when I boot from my remastered copy, but any child panel I created will not be displayed correctly, an empty panel will be created instead, like if you just added a new panel. Is there any other file needed for these child panels to display correctly? Anyone ever experienced something like this? Any help would be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By Dredman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
-
By hernan in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 02:27 AM
-
By gyro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By Simon_Haddad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 06:23 AM
-
By godsdog in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09