-
Senior Member
registered user
unionfs with klik?
Which versions of knoppix will work with the unionfs klik link?
I'm confused - I know knoppix 3.8 already has unionfs, but I didn't think it was possible to add unionfs to knoppix earlier than 3.8.
I got the error "you are not running 2005-01" when I tried under knoppix 3.4, so I guess adding unionfs to 3.4 is out of the question? (I have a heavily customized remaster of 3.4)
Similar Threads
-
By starlyptErin_. in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2009, 10:55 PM
-
By toecutter in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
-
By Jim Tonic in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:14 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 06:42 PM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Computer Peripherals Inc. Ramsack III ISA Memory Expansion 16bit 8 SIMM
$85.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Retro Gaming Tested Clean Socket5 Intel Premiere/PCI ED Batman's Revenge
$109.95

Vintage Apple iMac M5221 2000~For Parts Or Repair Only
$229.00

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99

vintage Motherboard Socket 370 with Celeron 1.30 Ghz 256MB
$62.99