klik://unionfs was for Kanotix 2005-01 (it contains a kernel module and thus only runs on one particular version), but since all newer versions of Kanotix and Knoppix have unionfs by default, you don't need it any more.
Greeetings,
probono
Which versions of knoppix will work with the unionfs klik link?
I'm confused - I know knoppix 3.8 already has unionfs, but I didn't think it was possible to add unionfs to knoppix earlier than 3.8.
I got the error "you are not running 2005-01" when I tried under knoppix 3.4, so I guess adding unionfs to 3.4 is out of the question? (I have a heavily customized remaster of 3.4)
klik://unionfs was for Kanotix 2005-01 (it contains a kernel module and thus only runs on one particular version), but since all newer versions of Kanotix and Knoppix have unionfs by default, you don't need it any more.
Greeetings,
probono
Hello,
UNIONFS is included in Kanotix and KNOPPIX latest, but it is not an option on the kernel config. So, how do you get it into the system or have it created during a kernel buiild?
Thanks,
Metzelplik
Never mind. I figured it out.
Had to do with something being set a little wrong in the source. Made a quick mod and compiled the code just fine. After putting it in place and remastering it worked fine.

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 18 Core 2.3 GHz 45MB SR1XD LGA 2011-3 B Grade
$15.95
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54