-
Uninstall?
How would I "uninstall" a klik? I assume just deleting the cmg isn't all there is to it. I'm using a 300MB usb persistent home and df shows it at 73% used. I don't know if I can resize it as explained in Knoppix Hacks with out losing everything. Would removing a klik be reflected in the home dir on the usb? Thanks!!
Similar Threads
-
By NuxIT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2006, 09:31 AM
-
By digitaltsai in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2006, 04:39 AM
-
By Lumma in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:16 PM
-
By Liquidant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 03:46 AM
-
By lilliput in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 06:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Coolant Vacuum 5 Adapters AirEvac Cooling System Refiller Kit w/ 5 Adapters
$108.74

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Compressed Air Duster&Vacuum Cleaner, 2-In-1 130000RPM Cordless Air Blower
$69.64

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67