-
Why is Wings3D.dmg so big?
Hi,
I just tried to run Wings3D through Klik and it didn't work. I got an error message that wings3d.rc wasn't found. What's -really- strange is that the binary is only 2.8 mb on the Wings3D site, yet it's 28mb on Klik... huh? Does it have that many dependencies or is something wrong? I recently installed it under Ubuntu (another Debian) and it ran without problems. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Paul
-
Senior Member
registered user
cmg files are created with respect to the particular distribution you are running. They contain all the dependencies that are needed in order to run the respective application.
Please post which distribution (version) you are using as your base system.
Greetings,
probono
-
I'm using Kanotix 2005-1.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
The dependency information comes from apt, do you think some of the dependencies are unneccessary?
I don't know enough to know -what- is really necessary and what isn't, still a n00b, because it didn't run I wondered if something was amiss.
Any idea what "Wings 3D.rc" is and where I can get it? I get an error that it's missing after running Klik.
Thanks,
Paul
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

2 ADATA 16GB (32GB) DDR5-4800 DIMM PC5-38400 288-Pin 1x16GB CBDAAD65480016C-B
$400.00

Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client Pentium J5005 8GB RAM 128GB SSD w/Power Win 10 LTSC
$62.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4-3600 DIMM RGB CMW64GX4M2D3600C18
$350.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00