-
Why is Wings3D.dmg so big?
Hi,
I just tried to run Wings3D through Klik and it didn't work. I got an error message that wings3d.rc wasn't found. What's -really- strange is that the binary is only 2.8 mb on the Wings3D site, yet it's 28mb on Klik... huh? Does it have that many dependencies or is something wrong? I recently installed it under Ubuntu (another Debian) and it ran without problems. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Paul
-
Senior Member
registered user
cmg files are created with respect to the particular distribution you are running. They contain all the dependencies that are needed in order to run the respective application.
Please post which distribution (version) you are using as your base system.
Greetings,
probono
-
I'm using Kanotix 2005-1.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
The dependency information comes from apt, do you think some of the dependencies are unneccessary?
I don't know enough to know -what- is really necessary and what isn't, still a n00b, because it didn't run I wondered if something was amiss.
Any idea what "Wings 3D.rc" is and where I can get it? I get an error that it's missing after running Klik.
Thanks,
Paul
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08