-
Why is Wings3D.dmg so big?
Hi,
I just tried to run Wings3D through Klik and it didn't work. I got an error message that wings3d.rc wasn't found. What's -really- strange is that the binary is only 2.8 mb on the Wings3D site, yet it's 28mb on Klik... huh? Does it have that many dependencies or is something wrong? I recently installed it under Ubuntu (another Debian) and it ran without problems. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Paul
-
Senior Member
registered user
cmg files are created with respect to the particular distribution you are running. They contain all the dependencies that are needed in order to run the respective application.
Please post which distribution (version) you are using as your base system.
Greetings,
probono
-
I'm using Kanotix 2005-1.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
The dependency information comes from apt, do you think some of the dependencies are unneccessary?
I don't know enough to know -what- is really necessary and what isn't, still a n00b, because it didn't run I wondered if something was amiss.
Any idea what "Wings 3D.rc" is and where I can get it? I get an error that it's missing after running Klik.
Thanks,
Paul
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99