Hi all,
I see that for Knoppix 3.8.1 the live install script has been dropped in favour of using kpackage. Does this mean that the nvidia drives are now included by default? If so, how do I enable direct rendering for OpenGL support?
I've run: 'glxinfo | grep direct', which tells me that direct rendering is not set up.
Cheers.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**
$89.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
Atari 800 Vintage Home Computer Console System with Keyboard
$99.99
Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00