Fingers99,
No, there is no desktop icon for sda. There are icons in the 'mnt' directory.
When I run 'usbview' I get full details of all USB devices, including the Sony memory stick.
pja
Fingers99,
No, there is no desktop icon for sda. There are icons in the 'mnt' directory.
When I run 'usbview' I get full details of all USB devices, including the Sony memory stick.
pja

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x2 MEMPEK1W032GAXT
$290.00
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
LOT OF 51 SAMSUNG HYNIX MICRON 16GB DDR4 LAPTOP RAM MEMORY
$3300.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot Of 25 4GB DDR4 2400T 2666V RAM Laptop Memory SODIMM Mixed Brands *From Scrap
$299.99
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95