-
kernel-headers 2.6.11 for Prism54 USB2 wireless
I want to remaster the 3.8.1 knoppix, I've copied the files to a usb hard drive and have chrooted to it. I'm trying to build the Prism54 drivers from here http://jbnote.free.fr/prism54usb/index.html but it would appear I require the kernel-headers to go with the kernel on the cd. I can only see kernel-headers-2.6.11-1 when I do an apt-cache search.
Do these kernel headers exist?
Similar Threads
-
By ryanpq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 PM
-
By ewangr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By debi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:28 PM
-
By tchough in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By sauvaget in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 07:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99