-
wow thanks I didn't know there were that many processes running. Wish I could clean things up like I can in windows startup and services. But thats a different post.
Cups wasnt there so I started it. (rechecked cupsd now listed in processes)
I tried to use the printer setup in control panel. Still dosent see the printer on network scan.
I now have a airlink printserver in addition to the xp box.
It supports linux but isn't recognized (but it works in windows)
and yes I use knoppix 3.3 hd installed.
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By cli168 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:53 PM
-
By IBM in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-23-2007, 07:37 AM
-
By sneeze in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 06:16 PM
-
By Kepaletswet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:03 PM
-
By ScottB in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 01:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 82% Health
$185.00