-
Stalled downloads
Knoppix (Kanotix) are GREAT!!!
Now to my problem,
(I've had this before in Linux. It's back)
Http downloads are stalling in every application I try.
I have been using Downloader for X (D4X) to bring my files down.
(This D4X is great)
But, KGet Firefox, Konqueror, everything else sooner or later stalls out.
(Sometimes I get lucky, mostly not.)
aMule works great!
Where can I look to find out my problem??
I am on Kanotix 2005-2 using a DWL-122 (That works great in WinXP)
The Kanotix site is mostly German and even though I am half German
my Mexican side does not habla Aleman.
What logs or config could give me the magic scoop!!
Please all HELP!!
Similar Threads
-
By dav2900 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-01-2006, 03:29 AM
-
By swazi in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By musclemania2004 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 04:26 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 05:42 AM
-
By alex121 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 02:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung SSD980 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
$125.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$255.98

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00