Try with "poff -a" or "ifconfig eth0 down"
It says I should type"poff"
but It always failed
I can olny pull down the plug of my ADSL router to stop the connection.
what can I do
I am really sorry for my poor English
Try with "poff -a" or "ifconfig eth0 down"

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
$99.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Brand New Cisco CP-8851-W VoIP IP Phone (WHITE) Gigabit Ethernet PoE
$129.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95
Cisco CP-8851-3PCC-K9= IP Phone 8851 with Multiplatform Firmware - Charcoal
$60.00