Try with "poff -a" or "ifconfig eth0 down"
It says I should type"poff"
but It always failed
I can olny pull down the plug of my ADSL router to stop the connection.
what can I do
I am really sorry for my poor English
Try with "poff -a" or "ifconfig eth0 down"

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 800XL Home Computer. S-Video out Tested and Works
$150.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95