I need to configure a Lexmark Z11 using the lxm3200-tweaked driver. It works under Ubuntu 5.04 on lp0, but I want Knoppix. I can't select an alternate driver under Knoppix > Configure > Configure Printers (cupsconfig). Choosing "Lexmark 3200 (Foomatic+lxm3200) [recommended]" ratchets the print head against the side of the printer stripping the drive belt. Choosing "Other..." driver I can't find a way to tell it lxm3200-tweaked, even though the .xml file is in /usr/share/foomatic/db/source/driver (it reports a bad format if I navigate to it). What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks !

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$179.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00