-
Junior Member
registered user
How to set alternate printer driver selection ?
I need to configure a Lexmark Z11 using the lxm3200-tweaked driver. It works under Ubuntu 5.04 on lp0, but I want Knoppix. I can't select an alternate driver under Knoppix > Configure > Configure Printers (cupsconfig). Choosing "Lexmark 3200 (Foomatic+lxm3200) [recommended]" ratchets the print head against the side of the printer stripping the drive belt. Choosing "Other..." driver I can't find a way to tell it lxm3200-tweaked, even though the .xml file is in /usr/share/foomatic/db/source/driver (it reports a bad format if I navigate to it). What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks !
Similar Threads
-
By FlameWeasel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-03-2006, 12:59 AM
-
By rocker452 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By sethosayher in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 08:13 PM
-
By MPenza in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 05:01 AM
-
By John Richards in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99