-
Feedback on Wings3D and Kino...
I'm not sure where to post this or who to email this to, but thought I'd pass along some feedback on two apps I tried to "Klik": Wings3D and Kino. Neither of these worked through Klik, the files apparently downloaded OK but would not run on my Kanotix 2005-1. I downloaded Wings3D (wings-0.98.29b.run.gz) and it installed perfectly. I also got the latest Kino (Kinoplus, kino-timfx, kino-dvtitler, dvgrab) by apt-get and it runs.
Blender and several other apps I Kliked worked fine.
Thanks,
Paul
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Klik
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99