Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
The klik link for Azureus is outdated, possibly because of the new 2.3.0.0 release. Also, it'd be nice to know if it works on knoppix with the klik.![]()
By the way, thanks guys, I use klik almost daily.. I have to reboot my knoppix machine often for various reasons (like for the people that dont' get knoppix.I mean, seriously, how hard is it?) and klik is the easiest way to get my applications running like they need to the fastest they could be. I don't know what I'd do without you..
![]()
Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
Installed on Kanotix 2005-02 - loads ok but disappears after a few seconds. Deleted and reinstalled with no change. Is there something different about this version or is it all related to my problems with only 1 application at a time being allowed to run.Originally Posted by probono
Ray
Works well on Kanotix 2005-03 running from CD.
Greetings,
probono

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00