Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
The klik link for Azureus is outdated, possibly because of the new 2.3.0.0 release. Also, it'd be nice to know if it works on knoppix with the klik.![]()
By the way, thanks guys, I use klik almost daily.. I have to reboot my knoppix machine often for various reasons (like for the people that dont' get knoppix.I mean, seriously, how hard is it?) and klik is the easiest way to get my applications running like they need to the fastest they could be. I don't know what I'd do without you..
![]()
Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
Installed on Kanotix 2005-02 - loads ok but disappears after a few seconds. Deleted and reinstalled with no change. Is there something different about this version or is it all related to my problems with only 1 application at a time being allowed to run.Originally Posted by probono
Ray
Works well on Kanotix 2005-03 running from CD.
Greetings,
probono

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99