Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
The klik link for Azureus is outdated, possibly because of the new 2.3.0.0 release. Also, it'd be nice to know if it works on knoppix with the klik.![]()
By the way, thanks guys, I use klik almost daily.. I have to reboot my knoppix machine often for various reasons (like for the people that dont' get knoppix.I mean, seriously, how hard is it?) and klik is the easiest way to get my applications running like they need to the fastest they could be. I don't know what I'd do without you..
![]()
Updated to 2.3.0.0 (tested with Kanotix).
Installed on Kanotix 2005-02 - loads ok but disappears after a few seconds. Deleted and reinstalled with no change. Is there something different about this version or is it all related to my problems with only 1 application at a time being allowed to run.Originally Posted by probono
Ray
Works well on Kanotix 2005-03 running from CD.
Greetings,
probono

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00