Yes, how do I do it? Is a knoppix partition format ok or is there a better method? Or what do I do with a GRUB error 15 during loading place/time thing 1.5? Because the grub error Won't allow me to get to windows, where my drive partitioner is.
Yes, how do I do it? Is a knoppix partition format ok or is there a better method? Or what do I do with a GRUB error 15 during loading place/time thing 1.5? Because the grub error Won't allow me to get to windows, where my drive partitioner is.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron 5200 MAX 480GB Enterprise/DC 2.5" SATA SSD - 5 DWPD 100% Health
$94.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00