(Please don't mind my bad English, I'm dutch)
I've been using windows XP now for a long time and I wanted to try Linux. So I started with Knoppix. The booting goes fine, but after the booting I've got multiple problems.
- 1. Knoppix only detects my first partition. (This makes Knoppix useless for me, because the only thing on that partition is Windows XP and I store all my files on my other 2 partitions.)
I've got a WD 200 GB hd, all the partitions are ntfs.
- 2. My video card doesn't work well. I even have trouble with the most simple games that come with knoppix.
I use a Sapphire Radeon x600 XT.
- 3. (Probably my biggest problem) There don't seem to be any drivers for my Mainboard. Because these drivers aren't installed, Knoppix can't detect my build in lan adapter and my soundcard.
My Mainboard is a MSI Intel 915P Combo-FR.

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90