Just a guess: is it mounted read/write?
I have a mini drive usb with 4 giga that my bios see about a drive.
If I make a fdisk -l I found a usb key on sda1 but I can't choose it how a partition to install knoppix with knoppix-installer. WHY?
Just a guess: is it mounted read/write?
Yes, it's mounted a read/write but after the first message I see on the menu only "partition" and "quit" but nothing about configuration or other option.
Do you get the option to partition /dev/sda1?
No I haven't the option /dev/sda1. The script search only on hd*. Do you know how I can put my /dev/sda1 in the option script?

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00