-
That's what I got, but they are 2.6.11 with Debian patches to 2.6.11-1.
What I did find was that I needed to copy the /usr/src/kernel-headers-2.6.11 off the cd to my hard drive, apt-get install kernel-kbuild which installed 2.6.3 kbuild, and in order to get some way I needed to copy the scripts directory into the kernel-headers directory. Managed to get the module to build but I'm now experiencing difficulty in loading them
Similar Threads
-
By ryanpq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 PM
-
By ewangr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By debi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:28 PM
-
By tchough in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By sauvaget in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 07:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00