-
Cannot boot on a Micron Transport T2200
Any help appreciated...
Basically, it boots from the CD/DVD combo drive. Gets to the initial Knoppix 3.7 screen.
Boot prompt: I hit RETURN
Runs the first 2 lines of the boot sequence, then screen goes blank. Stays blank, CD eventually stops spinning and that's it....
Any suggestions? I hope this is something easy, I'm ommitting.
Thanks for the help!
-
Update:
Got it to boot using "failsafe" command.
Even initialized the network card, and I could browse.
However, I don't know how to activate my internal wireless NIC. Advice?
I can only detect eth0, and i assumeI'd see eth1 if it was seeing my wireless NIC. True?
Similar Threads
-
By Synthpopalooza in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 15
Last Post: 09-19-2005, 07:19 AM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 08:26 PM
-
By UselessPython in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 06:26 AM
-
By UselessPython in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 05:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00