If i want to instal knoppix i click on my second harddisk and then I get a weird black screen with green font and i have to chose a partition (hdb5 or hdb6). I want to instal knoppix on hdb5, but how can i chose that to do so?
If i want to instal knoppix i click on my second harddisk and then I get a weird black screen with green font and i have to chose a partition (hdb5 or hdb6). I want to instal knoppix on hdb5, but how can i chose that to do so?

Samsung 850 Pro Series 2TB 2.5inch SATA3 6Gbp Internal SSD MZ-7KE2T0 5 Available
$189.00
SAMSUNG LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) HDR Curved Gaming
$127.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung 850 PRO 1TB SATA3 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive SSD 5 Available
$99.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
2TB Samsung 990 PRO NVMe SSD PCIe Gen 4 M.2 2280 - NEW - SHIPS TODAY
$329.95
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77