I don't know , I am also a noob![]()
Try to delete a partition with FDISK (www.bootdisk.com) , then start Knoppix and try it again.
But do you use FAT32 or NTFS with Windows? I heard Knoppix has some problems with NTFS partitions...
I don't know , I am also a noob![]()
Try to delete a partition with FDISK (www.bootdisk.com) , then start Knoppix and try it again.
But do you use FAT32 or NTFS with Windows? I heard Knoppix has some problems with NTFS partitions...

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
$75.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89