-
LEXAR CFDISK Geometry
Can someone tell me the FDISK parameters to return my Lexar CFDISK to its original geometry?
I have a Lexar 128 mb cfdisk part #2175 rev A that I was working with. I managed to munge the geometry to the point where
FDISK won't open it .... suggesting I use expert mode to set cylinders. I have no idea what the C-H-S setup was as I have
been swapping and formatting this card between Windows XP and Knoppic 3.9 for sometime .... I think one of the numbers was 1014
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By AsianGuyJTran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 01:40 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 08:10 PM
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 05:32 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 03:30 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 07:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99