Hello everybody,
my problem currently is, that I want to run a bash script whenever the user klicks on the shutdown button in the k-menu. Is there a chance to make this work?
The reason for this script is, that I want to make a mysql dump of the database I'm running on my knoppix version. The user should have a choice in the script like "do you want to safe you db to a harddrive", than there should be a mysql dump and knoppix should give the user a chance to import the dump into the db after a reboot.
Thanks for all the help
Christian

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM mainframe circuitboard untested condition
$120.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Magitronic AT-I/O 8-Bit ISA Parallel Serial Game Port Card XT AT PC Vintage PC
$42.29
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65