-
Junior Member
registered user
Problem booting with a home directory..
Well I had a home directory set up on my FAT32 partition and it worked great with Knoppix 3.6, I decided to download Knoppix 3.8 and I type in knoppix myconf=scan home=scan and it goes fine and then it asks me if it wants to use the file it found, if yes select ok. I want to click OK but I do not know how? I dont have a mouse and when i use the arrows, all these characters show on the bottom of the screen. Could someone please tell me how to get in?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Oh and it can boot in but I don't have the home directory.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Never done it, but have you tried the tab key or page up/page down?
-
Junior Member
registered user
The tab key worked, then it gives like 5 faral errors of a kernel kpo or something file but I'm in right now posting.
Similar Threads
-
By benopdezolder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 23
Last Post: 02-03-2009, 01:45 AM
-
By rpg in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-20-2007, 10:20 PM
-
By hawkeye in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:42 PM
-
By orsonjones in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:27 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

64GB RAM DDR4 laptop ram
$450.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99